ITS offers our customers a number of ways to pay your bill so that you can choose the most convenient method for you. Choose from one of the following options:
Automatic payment plan using a credit or debit card — ITS accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Debt. To set up your account for automatic payments or to make a one-time payment using a credit or debit card, please call us at 805-520-7020 or 800-876-4487.
CHAX (Check by phone, fax, or email) – to utilize CHAX, please call us at 805-520-7020 or 800-876-4ITS to set up.
Mail your payment using the remittance stub included in your bill. If you don’t have the remittance stub, please send your payment to:
ITS – Integrated Telemanagement Services, Inc.
PO Box 188
Simi Valley, CA 93062-0188
Please remember to write your account number on your check.
In order to assist clients to better understand the taxes, surcharges and fees that telephone services, please visit the Federal Communication Commissions web page at https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/understanding-your-telephone-bill
The Regulatory Recovery Fee is a combination of fees, tariffs, access and usage charges imposed on ITS by a number of governmental entities, such as the FCC, state public utility commissions, state legislatures, county and city governments. This fee is not a tax.
The Regulatory Recovery Fee appears on your invoice under Other Surcharges. ITS believes in transparency and accountability for all of our fees. The FCC is the organization that mandates that all telecommunication companies’ invoices “contain full and non-misleading descriptions of charges.
Client acknowledges and understands that 911 and E911 VoIP Services WILL NOT be available under the following circumstances:
- The telephone device to which a particular telephone number has been assigned is moved to a location outside the premises where the telephone device was originally installed;
- There is an outage, degradation or other disruption of power at the client’s location;
- There is an outage, degradation or other disruption of the client’s broadband internet connection whether such connection is provided by ITS or by another provider;
- VoIP device is being used outside the United States.
- Under any circumstances enumerated in items 1 through 4 above, client acknowledges and agrees that it will not be liable for any inability to dial 911 using ITS’ VoIP services.
Changing wholesale rates and regulatory requirements occasionally occur which may have an effect on your overall phone bill. Both increases and decreases for the last three month period are highlighted below. Check back regularly to see the latest notifications.
Key: NR= Non-Recurring, MR = Monthly Recurring, MtM= Non Contractual, w/ Term= Contracted Service MB= Measured Business
Price changes effective January 1, 2021:
The following price increases are effective only on ITS Best Plan
- Residence Line – new price $33.50/line/month
- Centrex Line Term – new price $284/line/month
- Centrex Line MtoM – new price $288/line/month
- Centrex Classic Feature Package – new price $22/month
- MB Line Term - $56/line/month
- MB Line MtoM - $58/line/month
- Frontier Centrex Line Term - $58/line/month
Price changes effective August and September, 2020:
- Effective 08/01/2020- AT&T MB Lines Best Plan increase $47.00
- Effective 09/01/2020 – Telepacific Simplified & Unlimited plan increase $10.00 per line (MB & CTX)
- Effective 09/01/2020- AT&T local Zone 1, 2 & 3 usage rate will increase .05 per min
TRS Fund Contribution increase effective July 1, 2020.
On June 30, 2020, the FCC released an Order establishing the per-minute compensation rates to be paid for interstate and internet-based telecommunications relay services (TRS) from July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021. Previously these fees were only applied to interstate telecommunications services. This change was effective on July 1, 2020 and appeared on the ITS July invoice. The fund calculates the annual obligation based upon two factors the non-IPCTS (non-Internet Protocol Captioned Telephone Service) related cost contribution factor is set at 0.01360 and the IPCTS related cost contribution factor is set at 0.00962.
For more details, please see https://www.fcc.gov/fcc-adopts-trs-rates-and-fund-size-2020-21-trs-fund-year
Price changes effective February 1, 2020:
- Measured Business Line price increase of $39.00/month
- W/term agreement - new price $232/line/month
- Month-to-month – new price $237.50/line/month
- AT&T Direct Connect price increase $12.00/month
- Direct Connect– new price $68.00/line/month
- Measured Business Line increasing $5.00/month
- W/term agreement - new price $55.00/line/month
- Month-to-month – new price $57.00/line/month
If you are not satisfied with Integrated Telemanagement Services’s response to a billing error inquiry, you may submit a complaint to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) by visiting http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/complaints/. Billing and service complaints are handled by the CPUC’s Consumer Affairs Branch (CAB), which can be reached by the following means if you prefer not to submit your complaint online:
|Telephone:||1-800-649-7570 (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday)|
|Mail:|| California Public Utilities Commission, Consumer Affairs Branch,
505 Van Ness Avenue, Room 2003, San Francisco, CA 94102
If you have limitations hearing or speaking, dial 711 to reach the California Relay Service, which is for those needing direct assistance relaying telephone conversations, as well their friends, family, and business contacts. If you prefer having your calls immediately answered in your mode of communication, dial one of the toll-free language-specific numbers below to be routed to the California Relay Service provider.
|Type of Cal||Language||Toll-free 800 Number|
|TTY/VCO/HCO to Voice||English
|Voice to TTY/VCO/HCO||English
|From or to Speech-to- Speech||English & Spanish||1-800-854-7784|
To avoid having service turned off while you wait for the outcome of a complaint to the CPUC specifically regarding the accuracy of your bill, please contact CAB for assistance. If your case meets the eligibility criteria, CAB will provide you with instructions on how to mail a check or money order to be impounded pending resolution of your case. You must continue to pay your current charges while your complaint is under review to keep your service turned on.
Should you have any questions about surcharges or taxes mandated by the Federal Communications Commission, please click here or contact:
Federal Communications Commission
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20554